We’ll call to confirm your Comcast appointment, but you can also get in touch with us if you’d like to confirm or reschedule.
How to Confirm
If you have an appointment for an installation, a Comcast representative will contact you to confirm. You can also chat live with a customer service representative to confirm or reschedule an appointment.
If you have a scheduled service appointment, you can always cancel or reschedule online. Just follow the instructions below.
If you ordered services on Comcast.com, make sure you save your confirmation with the dates and times you selected.
Reschedule Service Appointment from a PC or Laptop
- Log in to My Account
- Upon logging in, you will be presented with a message stating "You have an appointment scheduled for..." with the date and time listed. Click Manage to change the appointment. Or, if you are already logged in:
- Click Billing & Payments
- Locate the appointment in the Account Profile box in the top-right corner of the window and click Reschedule.
- The current appointment displays. Select a new date and time and click Confirm.
- A confirmation message appears, stating: "You have rescheduled your appointment for..." and listing the new date and time. Your appointment is now rescheduled.
Reschedule Service Appointment from a Mobile Device
- Access the My Account mobile site.
- Tap Manage your appointment.
- Enter your XFINITY username and password and tap Sign In.
- The Manage your appointment page displays. Tap Reschedule Appointment.
- Tap the Date drop-down menu. Scroll through the dates displayed and choose a new date.
- The Arriving Between drop-down menu automatically updates with the first available date for that day. To choose a different appointment, tap the drop-down menu, scroll through the available appointments and choose a new appointment.
- When finished, tap Submit.
- A confirmation message appears, stating "Your appointment has been rescheduled."
Cancel Service (Trouble Call) Appointment
- Select the Manage Appointment link on the Overview page or the Cancel link on the Account Profile sidebar of the Billing & Payments page.
- The current appointment will be displayed. Click Cancel this appointment.
- A green confirmation message will display at the top of the page.