Customer Service Centers are available to help you with a variety of tasks.
At Customer Service Centers You Can:
- Pay your bill.
- Manage your account.
- Subscribe to additional services.
- Pick up, return or exchange your Comcast equipment.
Find a Customer Service Center
You can use any of these easy ways to find Customer Service Center information:
- Search for a Customer Service Center using an address.
- View the Customer Service Center closest to you from your account page:
- Log in to My Account.
- Click My Services under the My Account tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you’ll see the address, hours and map for the three Customer Service Centers closest to your service address. (This information can also be found on the last page of your monthly paper or electronic statement.)
- View Customer Service Center locations and details in your area on the XFINITY My Account app:
- Log in to the XFINITY My Account app.
- Navigate to the Get Help section, located at the bottom of the Overview tab.
- Tap the Find a Service Center link to find local Customer Service Center locations.
- Tap on the address to route directions in your Maps app.