As a Comcast customer, you can manage what secondary users on your account are able to do. You can assign access to bill pay, voicemail and more.
Manage Secondary User Permissions
Follow these simple steps to manage what your secondary users can do:
- Sign in to My Account as the primary user.
- Click the Users & Preferences tab at the top of the page.
- Select the username you want to edit from the tabs of users listed on the page.
- Click the Edit Permissions link under the username.
- Choose the permissions you want the user to have and click Save.
Note: Basic Settings access does not include access to voicemail or the ability to view and pay bills. These permissions can't be granted unless the Basic Settings access is checked.
- To grant access to manage XFINITY Voice features and read voicemail online, check the box for May access Voice features and read voicemail online.
- Note: If you have multiple XFINITY Voice lines, check the box next to each telephone number that the username should be able to access. If you prefer, you may grant access to some telephone numbers and not others.
- To grant the username access to view and pay the Comcast bill online, check the box for May view and pay bills.
- Click Save.
Need to Make Someone a User First?
Learn how to Add Usernames to Your Account.