If your services are out due to a major storm, or if you see an outage showing in your area via My Account or when viewing the status of your set-top box, it means we are already aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
How to Check for an Outage
There are five easy ways that you can check for a Comcast service outage at any time.
- XFINITY My Account app (iPhone or Android)
- Comcast.com on any mobile device
- Comcast.com on your computer or laptop
- XFINITY My Account app on XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System
- Self-service feature on Motorola and Cisco set-top boxes
Troubleshoot Problems With Your Service
If there are no reported outages, but you are having problems with your service:
For more tips on what to do if your service is out, see What to Do if Your Cable or Internet is Out
For more information on this topic, please visit our Help and Support Forums