Learn how to order Pay Per View programming, troubleshoot Pay Per View issues and more.
- The below instructions may vary depending on your On-Screen Guide, but the basic Pay Per View functions should remain the same. View your guide for more details.
- If you pre-order a Pay Per View event, you may still need to select an order option with your remote and set-top box once you tune to the Pay Per View channel. Your Comcast account will only be charged once.
To Order Pay Per View with your Comcast Remote and X1 Set-Top Box
For X1 Set-Top Boxes:
Please see X1: Order a Pay Per View Event
to learn how to order a Pay Per View event with your X1 set-top box.
For Non-X1 Set-Top Boxes
- Press the Menu button twice on your Comcast remote control.
- Select Pay Per View Events from the Main Menu.
- Highlight the program you want to watch and press the OK/Select button on your Comcast remote control.
- Note: If you do not subscribe to HD service, do not purchase the Pay Per View event in HD. SD customers can only watch SD broadcasts of Pay Per View programs, even with an HD television set. The SD and HD broadcasts will air on different channels.
- Select the Buy icon.
- Press the Exit button to return to watching TV, or press the Menu button twice to return to the Main Menu.
- A reminder is automatically set when a Pay Per View program is ordered and will appear on your screen when the program is about to begin.
To Order Pay Per View Programs by Phone:
Call Comcast at 1-800-XFINITY (1-800-934-6489) to order a Pay Per View program instantly.
To Order Select Pay Per View Events Online:
- View the listings for upcoming Pay Per View events at http://www.xfinity.com/events.
- Select your desired event and click Order Now (when available).
- Log in using your XFINITY username and password.
- Review your order, then click Submit.
To Cancel a Pay Per View Order:
Please see Cancel a Pay Per View Order to learn how to cancel a Pay Per View order.
Problems Viewing a Pay Per View Program?
- If the Pay Per View program already started, make sure that your order went through. Select the Buy icon from the program information screen. The message "THIS PROGRAM HAS BEEN ORDERED" will be displayed in the top of the order window if the order was completed.
- If you don't subscribe to HD service from Comcast, make sure you didn't order the HD broadcast of the Pay Per View program. See the instructions on how To Order Pay Per View with your Comcast Remote and Non-X1 Set-Top Box.
If you verified the above and are still not able to view a Pay Per View program, chat with a Comcast Customer Service representative
Pay Per View Parental Controls
You can restrict unauthorized orders of Pay Per View programs with a Purchase PIN (Personal Identification Number). Once you set up a Purchase PIN, it must be entered before a Pay Per View program can be purchased. Please see Set Purchase PIN to Block Purchase of Pay Programs to learn how to set up a Purchase PIN.
Note: Pay Per View programming is not available in all areas and is subject to the charge indicated at time of purchase. Programming is subject to change.
Pay Per View service is valid for Comcast residential customers only. Comcast Business customers may visit Event Pay Per View for Business Customers for more information, including how to order Pay Per View events.