If your remote control has an All On button, you can use it to turn your TV and cable box on or off at the same time.
Program Your Remote First
To use the All On button, you’ll need to program your remote control for your TV.
- Press the Cable button on the top of the remote to make sure it’s in Cable Mode.
- Point the remote at the TV and press and hold the All On button until both your TV and cable box turn on (or off).
Synch your cable box and TV
If the cable box and TV become out of synch with the remote, pressing the All On button may turn one off and the other on. To fix this:
- Press and release the TV button at the top of your remote.
- Press the Power button.
- Your TV will now be in the same state as your cable box.
- Follow the steps above to use the All On button again.
If you don’t want to use the All On button, put the remote control into TV Mode to turn the TV on or off with the Power button. When the remote is in Cable mode, the Power button will only work on the cable box.