This article explains how to access My Account on your set-top box for XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System.
Access from Settings
Press MENU on your remote, and select the Settings icon.
My Account will be the first option listed. Press the OK button.
Access from Apps Menu
The icon for the XFINITY My Account app appears in the Dashboard Apps section of the Apps menu. To select it, highlight it and press OK on your remote control.
XFINITY My Account displays a landing screen that contains a series of tiles representing relevant account and services information. The following three tiles will display different information based on the status of your service:
- Account Details
- For example, the Billing tile message changes based on the status of your bill: No Payment Due, Balance Due, Past Due, etc.
- If you have an appointment scheduled, the Appointments tile displays the date and time of that appointment. Click on the tile to reveal additional details about your appointment.
Password Protecting My Account
Initially, My Account is made available to everyone in your household using the Apps or Settings menus. This means that all account information is displayed to anyone using the app on your set-top box. If you wish to limit access to My Account information, you can use the X1 Preferences Portal to enable a security PIN for the app. When enabled, you must enter the Apps PIN in order to be able to access the app on the set-top box.
To access the X1 Preferences Portal:
- Go to http://xfinity.com/profile.
- Log in with your XFINITY username or email and password.
- Select TV App Settings from the Settings tab.
- Move the slider next to the My Account app to the right to access and create your PIN.