Using the Sports app with the XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System provides fast and easy access to live games on TV, live scores of all games currently in progress, coverage of games you aren't watching, and upcoming game schedules. You can even watch TV and access the Sports app at the same time! This article provides details on how to access the Sports app on X1.
- Schedules and scores are only available for NASCAR, MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, NCAA and professional soccer, when in season.
- Professional soccer leagues (Premier League, MLS, La Liga and Liga MX) are now supported.
- Your favorite sports teams' information previously located under My Teams in the Sports app, can now be found through the Favorites tab on your Saved menu.
Launch the Sports App
There are two methods to quickly access the Sports App on X1.
- While watching full screen TV (not using the guide), press the C key on your remote to open the Sports App.
- Press the xfinity button on your remote control.
- Using the right arrow button, scroll to highlight Apps. Press the OK button.
- Using the right arrow button, scroll to highlight Sports. Press the OK button.
- The app will launch on the right-hand side of the screen. You will still be able to view the current live TV channel on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Press Exit once to return to the Apps menu, or press Exit twice to return to standard TV viewing.