This article gives details on how to access XFINITY voicemail using the Voicemail app with the XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System.
Access and Use the Voicemail App
To successfully access and manage voicemail using the Voicemail app you will need to know your Primary XFINITY username password. For more instructions on how to find your XFINITY username and password see Account Numbers, Usernames, Passwords and PINs.
- Press the xfinity button on your remote control.
- Using the right arrow button, scroll over to highlight Apps. Press the OK button.
- Using the arrow buttons, scroll to highlight the Voicemail app.
- You will see a Primary Voicemail Access message indicating that only the primary user can access this app. Press the OK button to continue.
- A prompt will appear to enter the Primary User Access PIN, which is the first four characters of the primary users' XFINITY username password. Enter this using the keypad on the remote control. (For example, if the password is "Happy," enter 4277.)
- A list of all available voicemail recordings will appear. Using the down arrow button, scroll to highlight a voicemail message. Press the OK button.
- Highlight the option Play, Read Message or Delete. Press the OK button to execute the chosen option and follow the on-screen instructions (where applicable).
- Press Exit once to return to the Apps menu, or press Exit twice to return to standard TV viewing.
- Note: Help videos are not available when using the Voicemail app for X1 on an Xi3 set-top box.
See also X1 Apps: Set Up Apps on TV