Please read below for instructions on how to view your system activity for your XFINITY Home - Control product.
If you have a TouchScreen, please visit our XFINITY Home Support page.
If you do not have an XFINITY Home product or a Hub, please visit our XFINITY Home Features page.
View System Activity
Did you know you can review activity in your home right from your Subscriber Portal?
All activity that occurs on your XFINITY Home system is captured in your Subscriber Portal.
- Sign in to the Subscriber Portal with your XFINITY username and password.
- Click History and then select one of the options from the drop-down menu.
- You can review the history of your system by selecting All History and then choosing the date you wish to review.
- You can also limit the history search to the previous 24 hours by selecting Last 24 Hours.
- If you would like to review the history of all mode changes in your system, select Mode Changes.
- To review trouble with your system such as a communication failure, select Trouble Events.
- To limit your search to only sensor activity, such as a Door/Window Sensor, Motion Sensor or Water Detector, click Sensor Activity.
- Finally, you can review saved pictures and video clips if you've subscribed to the enhanced video monitoring service by selecting Saved Pictures & Videos.