Here are the various steps to troubleshoot if nothing happens when taking a picture or the picture/video quality on the camera is poor.
Took a Picture/Video Clip and Nothing Appears on Portal
- Wait for the picture to appear. It takes between five seconds and three minutes to complete the action and for the picture or video clip to appear on the portal.
- If it does not appear within three minutes, refresh the browser window.
- If the issue is still not resolved, log out and log back in to the portal.
No Picture or Video on TouchScreen/Poor Wireless Camera Strength
- Make sure the camera is plugged in to a working power outlet.
- Validate that the camera has an LED light on.
If you moved the camera after it was installed, the camera may be out of range of the TouchScreen. Move the camera closer to the TouchScreen.
Restore to factory defaults by using a non-metal object to push in the reset button located at the back of the camera and hold the reset button for 35-45 seconds.