Learn how to change and/or update contact lists for text and email alerts.
If you do not have a TouchScreen, please click here.
Houston Area Customers
If you live in the Houston, Texas area and you purchased XFINITY Home prior to November 16, 2011, please see XFINITY Home for customers in the Houston, Texas area installed before November 16, 2011
Contacts for Text and Email Alerts
- Log into the subscriber portal using your primary Comcast.net email address and password.
- Mouse over the Rules tab at the top of the page and click on "Contacts for Rules" to access the contacts screen. By default, there will be one contact on the list for the primary account holder. This contact can't be deleted, but may be modified using the pencil icon under the Modify section.
Add a Contact
- Click the Add Contact icon. The following information is required:
- First and last name
- A minimum of one email address.
- A minimum of one telephone number.
- Click Save.
You can add additional email addresses by clicking the Add an Email
option. You can add additional phone numbers by clicking the Add a Phone
Modify a Contact
- Click the pencil icon under Modify. You can edit any of the pieces of information on the contact.
- To delete an email address or phone number, click on the trash can icon next to the line to be deleted.
- Click Save.
Delete a Contact
- Click on the trash can icon under Modify.
- You’ll receive a confirmation pop-up message.
- Click Yes to delete.
- Click No to keep.