Learn how to use the XFINITY Home Mobile app to manage your XFINITY Home Thermostat and keep your home temperature just where you want it.
What You'll Need
- XFINITY Home - Control or XFINITY Home - Secure
- Access to the XFINITY Home Mobile app
Managing Your Thermostat
Want to change the mode?
- Sign in to the XFINITY Home Mobile app. (See XFINITY Home: Accessing the XFINITY Home Web Portal or Mobile App and Download the XFINITY Home Mobile App for more information.)
- On the Overview screen, tap the Thermostat that you want to manage.
- On the Thermostat Details screen, the icon beneath the temperature represents the Thermostat's current mode: Off, Cool or Heat.
Tap the current mode icon to display icons for the other modes.
Tap the Off
icon to turn the Thermostat off.
Tap the Cool
icon to set the Thermostat to Cool
Tap the Heat
icon to set the Thermostat to Heat
Need to change the target temperature?
Tap the plus
) and minus
) signs, or drag the Temperature
icon (the small orange or blue circle) around the circle to your desired temperature.
Want to maintain the current temperature?
Next to Hold Temp
, tap On
to maintain the current temperature and prevent your Thermostat schedule or EcoSaver from changing it. (Keep in mind that holding your home at one temperature can result in higher heating and cooling bills.) Tap Off
to reactivate your schedule or EcoSaver.
Want to run the fan?
Next to Fan
, tap On
to have it run continuously, even when your system is not actively heating or cooling. Tap Auto
to have the fan run only while the system is heating or cooling.
Want to know more about EcoSaver?
To Learn More About EcoSaver
and how it can lower your energy bills, or to find out about Adding EcoSaver to Your XFINITY Home Service
, tap the EcoSaver leaf
in the upper-left corner of the screen.
Already an XFINITY Home Customer?
Make your home smarter and safer with innovative equipment. Shop for XFINITY Home equipment