Get protection for your equipment with the XFINITY Home Warranty plan.
Note: This information is for all XFINITY Home customers. However, if you live in the Houston, Texas area and you purchased XFINITY Home prior to November 16, 2011, please see XFINITY Home for customers in the Houston, Texas area installed before November 16, 2011.
The XFINITY Home Warranty Plan provides complete electronic and mechanical malfunction coverage for all installed components of the XFINITY Home system. The plan also provides coverage for any added XFINITY Home components that you purchase as part of your XFINITY Home system after the initial installation, with no deductibles.
If you have an issue with an installed component of the XFINITY Home system, you only need to contact us, and a technician will be scheduled to troubleshoot the device. If the component is determined to be malfunctioning, the covered component will be repaired or replaced at no cost to you.
You can purchase the XFINITY Home Warranty plan at any time. The plan will take effect 30 days following the plan purchase. Below outlines the XFINITY Home Warranty coverage.
For more details on purchasing the XFINITY Home Warranty plan, please contact us for full details.
XFINITY Home - Secure 300
XFINITY Home Warranty: $4.95 per month
- Limited warranty includes free coverage for first 30 days from the installation date
- Covers cost for a technician visit and equipment replacement charges for covered damages
- Comcast Customer Guarantee also applies at this time – customer can disconnect their service and/or return equipment for any reason with no penalties within 30 calendar days of billing start/installation date (including full credit for installation, MRC and equipment charges for disconnects within this timeframe).
- Covers cost for a technician visit ($49.95) and equipment replacement charges for servicing covered damages for Comcast-purchased devices
- Also covers labor charges for battery replacements
: Warranty plan is included in the XFINITY Home - Secure 350 service tier.