This article explains how to grant online access to voicemail and/or online statements to other users.
Update Secondary User Permissions
- Sign in to My Account.
- Click Users & Preferences.
- In the window, click on the tab for the username you want to update.
- In the Basic Settings window, under the username's permissions, click Edit permissions.
- The Manage Account pop-up window then displays.
- In the pop-up window, check the box for May access basic settings in My Account and click Save.
- Note: Basic settings access does not include access to voicemail or the ability to view and pay bills. However, these permissions can’t be granted unless basic settings access is granted.
- To grant access to manage XFINITY Voice features and read voicemail online, check the box for May access Voice features and read voicemail online.
- Note: If you have multiple XFINITY Voice lines, check the box next to each telephone number that the username should be able to access. You can grant access to some telephone numbers and not others.
- To grant the username access to view and pay the Comcast bill online, check the box for May view and pay bills.
- Click Save.
Need to make someone a user first?
Learn how to add a new user at Add Usernames to Your Account.