You can activate your XFINITY services through a click of the mouse or by a simple phone call! Once you have set up and connected all your devices, you have two options for activating your services.
All SIKs include activation information. You can find this in your red XFINITY folder.
Activate Your Equipment Online
- Go online to www.xfinity.com/activate to be connected to the XFINITY Activation Web page.
- For XFINITY Internet customers, you will automatically be connected to this page once you connect and power on your modem.
- While on the XFINITY Activation Web page, verify your identity using your account number and your phone number.
- You can locate your account number on your billing statement, on your Activation Card within your Self Installation Kit or within your email confirmation (if applicable).
- Complete activation by following the activation screens.
Activate Your Equipment Over the Phone
- Call 1-855-OK-BEGIN (1-855-652-3446).
- While on the line for telephone activation, you will need:
- The phone number associated with your account.
- The last four digits of the equipment serial number(s).
- The location of the equipment (living room, bedroom, etc.).
Activate Your XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System Equipment on Your TV
For instructions on activating your X1 equipment via your TV, visit X1: Activation Process (Note: This process is not available in all areas).