Don’t want to be distracted in the middle of your favorite show or movie by the Caller ID on TV banner? You can enable, disable or even snooze the alert. Choose from several Caller ID on TV alert options. Pick the one that works best for you.
How it works:
- Press the Menu button on the Comcast remote to launch the Quick Menu.
- Navigate to the ITV icon using the left and right arrows.
- When you click the OK/Select button, the ITV screen will be displayed.
- If you click the OK/Select button, the Caller ID option or Notification option will be displayed.
- Select the Caller ID or Navigation option and press OK/Select. You'll see the following options:
- Caller ID is
- Snooze duration is
- Location is
- Using the arrow keys on your remote, select either ON or OFF. Press OK to enable or disable your Caller ID on TV alerts.
Now that you have set your options, you’ll begin to see the Caller ID on TV alerts on the bottom of your TV screen.
- You can temporarily disable your Caller ID on TV using the Snooze function. It will automatically start again after the programmed time has elapsed.
- The Caller ID on TV application is not currently available in all areas.
XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System Customers
X1 customers can also enjoy Caller ID on TV. To manage this functionality, you will need to do so from the X1 website
. If you would like to have the Caller ID on TV functionality appear on your TV, ensure the Enable Caller ID Notification
box has a check mark in it. If you do not want the Caller ID on TV functionality to appear on your TV, just uncheck the Enable Caller ID Notification