This article provides instructions on how to turn the Caller ID on TV feature On or Off using a non-XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System set-top box.
How it Works
- Press the Menu button on the Comcast remote to launch the Quick Menu.
- Navigate to the Interactive TV icon using the left and right arrows, then press OK.
- Highlight Notifications, then press OK.
- Highlight the Caller ID option.
- Use the left and right arrow keys on your remote to turn Caller ID On or Off.
Caller ID on TV application is currently not available in all areas.
XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System Customers
X1 customers can also enjoy Caller ID on TV but must manage this functionality via the X1 set-top box. To learn how to enable or disable XFINITY Voice notifications on X1, please see X1: Notifications