As an XFINITY Voice subscriber, you can view your call records online, any time you like. How you check your call records depends on which XFINITY services you have.
If You Have Both XFINITY Voice and XFINITY Internet, Use XFINITY Connect:
- Go to the XFINITY website and click Connect (email icon) at the top of the page.
- Enter your primary user name and password.
- Click the Voice tab and your call records will display.
If You Have Only XFINITY Voice:
- Go to www.xfinity.com.
- Select the Voicemail icon.
- Sign in using your XFINITY Voice telephone number and voicemail password.
- You will see a message about XFINITY Connect. Click Register to register your XFINITY username. This will allow you to access your voice account through XFINITY Connect.
- Note: If you do not click Register, you will be redirected to the registration page automatically.
- Go to the Voice tab, and your call records will be displayed.
All calls will appear on your call records within 20 minutes of being made or received. If you see a call on the log that you didn’t make, you have a couple of options. If the call was a direct-dial, local or domestic long-distance call – and you subscribe to our XFINITY Voice Unlimited Package – don’t worry, you won’t be charged. If the call was an international call, please make sure that no other member of your household placed the call. After confirming that the call wasn’t placed from your household, contact us to discuss any appropriate billing adjustments.