Comcast offers a variety of options to self-install your services. Each Self Installation Kit comes with everything you need to quickly and easily set up your devices and activate your services. Read on to learn more about the XFINITY Voice Self Installation Kit.
XFINITY Voice Self Installation Kit
The XFINITY Voice Self Installation Kit includes the following:
- XFINITY wireless gateway device
- Coaxial cables (20 ft. and 3 ft.)
- Ethernet cable
- Power cord/supply
- Coaxial cable splitter (optional)
- Cable tacks (optional)
The red XFINITY folder includes the following:
Pre-Paid UPS Return Label
A pre-paid UPS shipping label is included for returning Comcast equipment:
- Simply place your equipment to be returned (including any power cords or cables that came with the equipment) in the Self Installation Kit box using the bubble wrap or packaging to protect your device.
- Place the pre-paid UPS label over the original UPS shipping label.
- Drop off the package anywhere UPS shipments are accepted.
- Please remember to keep your receipt.
- You can track the progress of your equipment returning to Comcast via UPS.com with the tracking number provided on your receipt.
- Please allow 2 weeks for the return to fully process on your account.
For other convenient options for returning your equipment, see How to Return Comcast Equipment