View your account summary and pay your bill via your mobile device.
How to do it
You can use your iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone or Android mobile device to access your account and pay your bill through the XFINITY Connect app 3.0 (and above).
- Launch the XFINITY Connect app.
- Tap the Settings icon under Menu options.
- Under My Account, select View & Pay My Bill to bring up the sign-in screen.
- Enter your XFINITY username or email, and your password.
- Tap SIGN IN to bring up your account. Your account information can be viewed in both portrait mode and landscape mode.
- From this point, you can:
- View your account summary.
- Make a one-time payment.
- Set up and manage automatic payments.
- View billing history.
- View bills as PDF files. (Apple devices only)
You will be able to make a payment using the following payment methods:
- Checking account
- Savings account
- Credit card
If you select a credit card as your method of payment, you will need to provide the following information:
- Card type (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express)
- Card holder's name
- Card number
- Expiration date (month/year)
- Billing address of credit card
This service is only available to customers using Android smartphones running ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) 4.0 or above and Apple devices running iOS 7.0 or higher.