Turn any device into a personal TV screen with the XFINITY TV app! Stream live TV, watch XFINITY On Demand and access DVR recordings on your tablet or smartphone. Plus, you can even download your completed DVR recordings and certain XFINITY On Demand programs to watch anytime, anywhere.
- Live TV and XFINITY On Demand streaming is currently available to all XFINITY on the X1 Entertainment Operating System customers (DVR and non-DVR) in select markets.
- The streaming and downloading of completed recordings is only available to X1 DVR with Cloud Technology customers.
- Completed recordings can be streamed and downloaded outside of the home while connected to any WiFi or mobile network, but data usage will apply when connected to any 3G/4G/LTE mobile network.
- In-progress recordings can only be watched while connected to your in-home XFINITY network.
- Stream Live TV: Stream any channel in your channel lineup while connected to your in-home XFINITY Internet network.
- Stream XFINITY On Demand: Stream any program in your XFINITY On Demand library while connected to your in-home XFINITY network. Plus, using the TV Go filter, watch thousands of XFINITY On Demand shows and movies on your mobile device - anytime, anywhere.
- XFINITY On Demand streaming only includes movies and TV shows that are free or part of your subscription.
- Download XFINITY On Demand TV shows and movies from networks like Encore, Movieplex, Showtime and Starz to your mobile device and watch them on-the-go, using the Available for Download filter.
- TV shows and movies cannot be purchased using the XFINITY TV app.
- Stream and Download Completed DVR Recordings: X1 DVR with Cloud Technology customers can stream and download completed recordings while connected to any mobile or WiFi network.
- Schedule/Modify DVR Recordings: X1 DVR with Cloud Technology customers can manage recordings while connected to any mobile or WiFi network.
In-home streaming and downloading is not
done using the Internet. These features are delivered exclusively over your in-home XFINITY network as a cable service, not
an online service. Data rates apply for the streaming and downloading of completed recordings and XFINITY TV Go On Demand content while connected to any mobile network (3G/4G/LTE).
- Apple devices must have iOS 8.0 or later.
- Android devices must have Android operating system 4.0.3 or higher in order to find and download the XFINITY TV app in the Google Play store.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 ).
- Compatible with all Android devices running Android operating system 4.0.3 or higher.
- Not available on Kindle Fire.
- Not supported by Windows phones or tablets.
- Five devices can stream or download simultaneously.
- Devices can download up to 10 programs (including both DVR and XFINITY On Demand programs).
- Downloaded recordings and XFINITY On Demand programs are available for 30 days from last application sync.
XFINITY On Demand services are not available in all areas. If you reside in an area that does not offer XFINITY On Demand through your set-top box, you will not have access to XFINITY On Demand content online through the XFINITY On Demand website (xfinity.com/tv
), XFINITY TV website (xtv.comcast.net
) or XFINITY mobile apps.